NOTURAVRGESTORYTIME BOOK INTERVIEW FEATURING
AUTHOR: RACHAL PEREZ
Publication date: 4/29/2016
Publisher: Blazing Pages Publications
Books: A Taste of Heaven 10/2015
My Rider Is All I Need 4/29/2016
Taste of Heaven is available in both e-books and paperback, Click Here
My Rider Is All I Need is available right now only in e-book, Click Here
NoturAvrgeBritt: How did you come up with your title?
1) The Title My Rider Is All I Need Is focuses on one of the main characters in the book. The story shows how love and overtake evil. It’s about having someone with you through good times and bad times.
NoturAvrgeBritt: Are any of the character’s experiences based on someone you know, or your own life?
2) None of the characters are based off my life experiences or anyone that I know. It is truly a work of fiction.
NoturAvrgeBritt: How much of the book is realistic?
3) I believe the stories in My Rider, Season One and Season Three, are very realistic. In season one’s story Sonny is being abused physically, verbally, and emotionally by someone she loves. And in Season Three some of the women have been hurt so bad that they don’t believe in love anymore.
NoturAvrgeBritt: Is there a message in your novel that you want your readers to grasp?
4) The message I want my readers to get is that real love is out there waiting to be found. There are real men out there searching for the same things that women are desperately searching for.
NoturAvrgeBritt: If you had to do it all over again would you change anything in your book?
5) I wouldn’t change anything about what I am doing. It’s been such a great joy to experience all that I have thus far.
NoturAvrgeBritt: How did you come up with the plot?
6) It’s hard to explain. I usually sit down in front of my computer and let my stories flow. I like to call it freestyling.
NoturAvrgeBritt: What was the hardest part of writing your book?
7) The hardest part is coming up with the intro of the story. I like to hook my readers at the very beginning. I take great care in developing just the write prologues to really draw readers in and keep them there.
NoturAvrgeBritt: Did you learn anything from your characters while writing your book? What was it?
8) What I learned from the characters is how to draw on inner strength and the power of love between two people.
NoturAvrgeBritt: Do you have anything specific you want to say to your readers?
9) I want my readers to know that I love them and I appreciate them for taking the time to read and review my work. It is a great feeling to know that others enjoy what I’ve written.
NoturAvrgeBritt: What were some of the challenges in bringing it to life?
10) One of the challenges is describing characters in a way that readers get a crystal clear idea of how each character look.
NoturAvrgeBritt: How would you describe your book to someone who has not read your book or any of your previous novels?
11) I would describe both books as good reads. Taste of Heaven is a steamy short story with tons of romance and suspense. My Rider: All that I Need is also a romance novel but has a lot more action.
ALL ABOUT THE BOOKS:
Taste of Heaven-Marcus Williams is a successful business man. His work is his first and only love. He enjoys spending time with the ladies, but refuses to settle down. Until one night when he has a taste of Heaven.
Sheri Smith is a sweet and conservative woman. She has been Marcus’ secretary for three years. Although she was attracted to him from the moment she first saw him, she decided to remain professional. But now Sheri is ready to let him know how she feels. Being that she is naturally shy, Sheri calls upon her alter ego to get the man of her dreams. Can Heaven get what Sheri truly desires?
Trevor Benson is still grieving from the untimely death of his wife. He turns to his work to help deal with his pain and loneliness. He has no interest in finding love again, until he meets the mesmerizing Desire.
Desire Jones seems to be all too perfect. She has the perfect body, a thriving business and men falling at her feet. Although her life appears perfect to outsiders looking in, her heart is still broken from calling off her recent engagement.
Take a look inside the lives of Marcus, Sheri, Trevor and Desire as they find love without looking for it.
My Rider All That I Need– Things aren’t always what they seem. Sometimes our Knight in Shining Armor is just a
figment of our imagination.
Sunny Long was excited when she thought she had found the perfect man in Stanley.
When they met, he did and said all the right things. But that all came to a screeching halt
once he’d gotten his hooks into her. Sunny soon found out that her Knight was nothing
more than a crazy controlling abusive beast. Because of the physical abuse, Sunny must go
Rider Hills can’t believe it when he sees the beautiful Sunny with black eyes and a battered
body. He is more than happy to take her in and show her how to defend herself. In the midst
of protecting her, love and respect blossoms. As their passion grows can Rider keep Sunny
safe or will Stanley succeed in killing them both?
Ford Hills has been shot and left for dead. No one knows who would want the nicest of guys killed. Heading home from work Latoya finds Ford on the side of the road. She springs into
action determined to nurse him back to health. Will her kindness and compassion lead to her putting herself in harms’ way to rescue him from the unknown?
Passion Sims has it all. She is CEO of a great company. She has beauty, money, and tons of
lovers that she easily controls. Love has never been in the equation; until she meets Chance
Tate. Chance remembers letting the chocolate beauty get away at a party. A decision that he
regrets daily. A surprise meeting brings the two face to face once again. Will she allow love
into her heart? Or will she lose the man that loves her more than life itself because of her
Where can we contact you?
Readers can contact me on Facebook under Rachal Perez or at Blazing Pages Publications.